Oakley GasCan® Polarized Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized
- Polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement.
- Oakley Polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level which eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieves the best polarized optics on the planet.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed Impact Protection.
- Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- The look is so unique, Oakley customized their corporate logo just for this eyewear.
- Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics® an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
- Impact Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
Lens 58mm W x 33mm H
- Eye Size: 60 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple Size: 128 mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz